Skip to main content

Smart Investors Keep it Simple: Official Review

The book, Smart Investors Keep It Simple: Creating Passive Income with dividend stocks by Giovanni Rigters, was an awesome read. I purchased this book from Amazon via Kindle. I usually have a challenging time with Kindle books because I love having books to take notes in and highlight important parts from the text; however, while reading this book via Kindle, I had no issues at all. I was intrigued with every page as they were filled with knowledge for those like myself interested in investing in stock and have no idea where to start first. This book is great for those who are interested in investing and need some guidance in getting started. Without giving away too much, I do want to share that Rigters gave insight on ways to diversify your stock, in-depth questions on what to ask yourself when researching and analyzing the stocks to add to your portfolio, high quality dividend paying companies and so much more. As many know, investing in stocks can be intimidating, especially for those who are new to the market. This book gave me the extra push I needed to know that I can be successful in this field. I give this book a 5 out of 5 due to the transparency that the author provided in this book. Although I have the Kindle copy, I will purchase 3 of these books. One to keep for myself and two to give away to individuals who will benefit from this awesome resource.

This book can be found on Amazon at:

https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Investors-Keep-Simple-Creating-ebook/dp/B019IX3B1O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1510467631&sr=8-1&keywords=Smart+Investors+Keep+It+simple

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author's Corner: Rose Chivers - Faith Talk Fear Walk

The next author in the Author's Corner series is Rose Chivers. A newly published author with a powerful story to share. Please see our interview below:  TW : How difficult was it to write your story? RC : It was very difficult to put pen to paper. Writing was the easy part. It was the fear of ridicule and rejection that kept me from wanting to finish and then later publish my story. I kept needing a push of encouragement to help me get finished, and my book is only 149 pages, lol. So it’s fairly a short read but it took a lot to see it to fruition. TW : What advice do you have for someone who is scared to tell their story? RC : Kiss fear goodbye! God has not given you the spirit of fear. Anything that God has not given you, you DON’T need. Don’t worry about anything. Folks will not be seeing you or rejecting you. They will see what God has inspired through you. Write NOW. Right NOW. TW : What are your hopes for this project? RC : I hope that God wil

Author's Corner: Leah M. Forney - Unapologetically Me

As part of a new series, Author’s Corner, I will interview different authors and allow them a platform to discuss their books and their stories on how they got started as a writer. My first author in this series is Leah M. Forney, author Unapologetically Me. In this book, Forney recounts her personal story of abandonment and redemption to inspire others and teach them that even the painful parts of our lives have a purpose. TBW : What do you want others to take from your story? LF : I want people to take away hope from my story. I didn't have the ideal upbringing like many of my friends did. But, I was determined to not a statistic but to be a beacon of hope for men, women, and children just like me. I am a firm believer that it is not how you start it is how you end that matters.  TBW : How difficult was it to write your story? LF : It was very difficult because it was therapeutic for me. I was writing about a lot of traumas that many people like mys